Empyrean Bellicose (Titan Helmet): "Titans: fly like the shadows with the Empyrean Bellicose. Aiming your weapons while in the air will hold you in place for a short time. Orbs collected when your Super is full will recharge your melee ability."
- Seems to work exactly like Sunsingers' Angel of Light.
- Recharging your melee with Orbs when your Super is full is a new type of perk.
The Chaperone (Shotgun): "The Chaperone Exotic shotgun fires a single slug shot and grants an Agility boost when equipped. Your precision kills will grant a brief increase to Handling, Range, Rate of Fire, and Stability."
- The Agility boost when equipped simply sounds like the Lightweight perk (+2 Agility).
- Four improved stats on Precision Kills? Slug shotgun? This could become a PVP favorite.
Alchemist's Raiment (Warlock Chest): "Reshape the world and turn iron to gold with the Alchemist's Raiment. Collecting Primary Ammo will give you a chance to gain glimmer. Orbs collected when your Super is full recharge your grenades and melee."
- Primary ammo pick-ups can give Glimmer? Wha-? That's new! Interesting to see a perk with no effect on combat.
Telesto (Fusion Rifle): "A vestige of the Queen's Harbringers. This Fusion Rifle will attach projectiles to your foes and detonate with a delayed Void blast. Multikills with this weapon will drop Orbs for your allies."
- ...wait, is this basically a Needler from Halo?! YES PLEASE
- Multikills drop Orbs? That could mean crazy Orb generation, depending on how carefully it's tuned.
Sealed Ahamkara Grasps (Hunter Gauntlets): "Hunters: these Sealed Ahamkara Grasps are filled with Nightmare Fuel. They will provide you with an additional melee charge and your melee damage will have a chance to reload your Primary Weapon."
- Underwhelming, but the question is whether this will stack with Gunslingers' Gambler's Dagger for x3 Knives.
Sleeper Simulant (Heavy Fusion Rifle): "A Fusion Rifle equipped in your Heavy Weapon slot. This weapon's laser tears through enemies and ricochets on hard surfaces. "
- New Heavy Type! This is the one Game Informer broke down earlier this month.
- Pierces enemies & bounces off walls. Hopefully it retains high damage at-range & after hitting targets.
Остаюсь на страже
копипасты новостей из мира дестини. #destinyMiniguide