Всем привет! Наверное, эта тема уже не раз и не два поднималась на Канобу.ру,но я здесь недавно и не претендую на о ...
Всем привет! Наверное, эта тема уже не раз и не два поднималась на Канобу.ру,
но я здесь недавно и не претендую на оригинальность. Как говорится, НАКИПЕЛО!!! Просто все ждала, когда же разработчики Героев 6 все-таки исправят все баги и недочеты в их продукте! Но дальше ждать я думаю, не имеет никакого смысла, ведь даже после долгожданного патча 1.2 воз и ныне там.
Я начинала играть в Героев со второй части, но больше всего в виду всяких разных причин играла в 3 и 5 части и была просто очарована этими играми. В связи с постоянной нехваткой времени играла онли сингл. Для меня это было некое погружение в сказку! Ну не буду вас загружать моими впечатлениями от прошлых частей, все играли и знают о чем идет речь. Перейду к пациенту, который скорее мертв, чем жив.
Начну, с самого большущего для меня минуса!
Где ....ь, ГОРОДСКИЕ ЭКРАНЫ? Что за флэш картинки они засунули в эти микро окошки? Какому «гению» могла прийти мысль поместить вместо замечательных городских экранов, такую жуть?
Ну ладно, они обещали исправить это в будущих аддонах\патчах, хоть я им и не особо верю(((
Как, можно было выпустить релизный продукт такого жуткого качества? Я радостная купила в первый же день, в 1С интересе коллекционку и, сбежав с работы, рванула домой устанавливать и… Короче ничего не вышло и пришлось ждать мужа с работы. Он залез в какой-то форум и узнал, что там, какую-то хрень в реестре надо прописать, что бы все заработало! Ура, начала играть, или точнее сказать сражаться, нет, не со злобными демонами, а с тоннами багов! Это была моя сама эпичная битва за всю мою игро-жизнь!
Просто даже не буду вспоминать и ворошить этот кошмар, но практически в любом аспекте игры были проблемы! Все норм было только с музыкой, она просто великолепна, много «классических» Геройских тем и новые достаточно хороши.
Так вот, это было на момент релиза – 13.10.11. После этого выходило несколько недо-патчей и наконец, вышел патч 1.2, в котором устранили несколько серьезных багов как то: пропажу династического оружия, неделю чумы (несколько раз попадала), абилку грифонов (которой ИИ не пользуется), улучшение ИИ, которого, я лично так и не увидела ( и еще тонну мелких багов.
Правда, немного ошибочек еще осталось…
-Unicorn Horn Bow doesn't give +2 might damage bonus to shooters.
Still existing bugs:
- When you attack a stack that you will kill with that blow, it still shows that it can "Retaliate"
- The icon for luck when a stack gets a lucky strike is upside down. The horseshoe is shown downwards, which is a symbol for bad luck. Upwards is for good luck.
- There is no in-game explanation for Hero Specialties or Dynasty Weapon abilities. You can only see them in My Dynasty from the Main Menu.
- Whenever you enter combat and you arrive at the tactics phase, you get a green arrow marker going upwards from the field, for every "living" object on the map: your creature stacks, enemy creature stacks, castle walls, and every square of the deployment zone of either side in the battle.
- About "Pressed Attack": The enemy unit does only show being hit animation to hero's strike but not to the unit's afterwards.
- Again about "Pressed Attack" : the Hero does more than his/her standard attack damage, although nothing of the sort writes in the skill's explanation.
- Saved games randomly disappear.
- As seen in the skill tree the "magic attack" and "magic defense" contains elementals as well but you can't see how much of your defense/attack is air, how much is fire, etc.
- When increasing unit speed in the options, their voice goes squeaky and annoying.
- When a unit from another faction is in your army and you look at your army's morale, they are at the normal values but the decreased morale can only be seen during a battle.
- Enraged Cyclops triggers burning rage with his mighty slam, but it's supposed to work with his laser beam only.
- Ability which adds magic power to a hero doesn't show on the hero's statistics. However when comparing a skill damage before and after you can see a difference. The game has to be restarted before it finally shows, but sometimes after restarting it still doesn't show.
- Easy AI should be easy as many players say - barely challenging at all.
- In the first mission of the undead campaign and some others units become unrecruitable. It shows 0 below each creature - if there wasn't any.
- Tormentor and Lacerator's Taste of Pain ability is shown twice when you right click on the creature after he got attacked or when he attacks.
- When Pit Lord is doing critical attack we can't see it the special screen.
- When Archlich dies you can see some green dots which are left after he dies if you look close.
- At the end of a battle the unit Abyssal Worm has consumed is being seen at the troat of the Worm as if it is still living.
- Whenever Praetorians get next to an enemy stack, horizontally, vertically or diagonally, the enemy stack gets a visual effect as if they're gaining the extra defense provided by the Praetorians even though they're not actually gaining it. Same happens to stacks the player against the AI or other player's Praetorians.
- When switching to the next day without visible enemies, you can hardly notice the day switch.
- You can't buy upgraded creatures from the forts.
- Iron Feather, Malthua's Cleaver, Kirin Sword, Thunder Staff and several other dynasty weapons do not appear among your dynasty weapons after you have won them.
- In multi-player a dual battle won doesn't show on the profile statistics.
- When playing a multi-payer map it would be easier and quicker if the weekly growth of your creature would be shown in the town/castle.
- Normal Skeletons have the Webbing effect in the spears they throw, even though their creature info doesn't show it.
- When a stack is affected by the Frozen ability, the shoe that pops up indicates that movement speed is altered +100%, but it should be -100% (only a visual effect).
- The Centaur uses the "Vigilant Scout" ability, which should only be for the Centaur Marauder, as an upgrade ability.
- The description of the "Vigilant Scout" ability of the Centaur Marauder, refers to "NullCaster", instead of "Centaur Marauder".
- Map refuses to work at random times, when just loading a previous save game. Really annoying if you played the map for few hours.
- In hot-seat with multiple humans and computers, only the last human player gets to see the computers movement in his adventure map during computers turns and only the last player gets the options to fight battles instead of auto-combat if he is attacked during the computer player's turn.
- There seems to be some difficulties (at least in hot-seat mode) to fly over castle walls in siege. Griffins and angels couldnt do it but harpys did.
- At random times, the camera stops moving with the cursor pulled to the corners of the screen and only shows the screens you click on from the mini-map. Only restarting the game fixes this not even loading your save.
- Sun Rider's "Charge" ability doesn't work.
- The building of Dreamwalkers are seen in the as if they are Core units as it is in the same line with them and Town Level 2 is not requiered for it.
- The Dynasty Weapons you have won with your Dynasty Seals are not visible and cannot be used in game until you restart the whole game.
- AI Phoenix doesn't use the Resurrection ability.
- Whenever you enter the tactics phase, you see two crossed swords going up, with a "+0%" indicator, on every stack - friendly and hostile. This betrays the position of enemy stacks, before they're revealed at the start of combat.
- Buying Dynasty traits is not possible in the first level of each rank. You have to gain one more dynasty level.
- Special Buildings in Towns that give bonuses to visiting heroes do not give them if the hero was inside the Town when the building was built. He/She has to get out and get in again.
- When you load your previous save while playing, meaning not loading from the menu, everything on the map starts to appear slowly one by one, and the heroes are the last seen in this order, which makes the player wait. Also the direction trail doesn't load sometimes, or loads half of it.
- After exiting the game Ubisoft Game Launcher mostly is unable to synch saved games at first and does it successfully at the second try.
- When attacked hotkeys (W,D etc) don't work.
- Weekly Necropolis growth is shown wrong sometimes. It shows a much higher number than the actual one.
- You cannot dismiss a hero.
- When there is an enemy hero near and you have an ally hero with Scout ability near, you cannot see the treat level of the hero, right click immediately open the enemy hero's screen.
- At weeks when the production of a resource is doubled the other resources' income gets halved.
- When you shift the fate weaver's form to the spider, if you then use the Warlord's Command skill to bring her turn forward, the battle will bug. The Fateweaver will get two attacks every round after that, and at the end of combat a group of friendly troops will be dead in the casualties screen (usually the ghosts followed by liches).
- The life drain ability of Arciliches doesn't work sometimes, I cast it but nothing happens (the buff doesn't show on target stack).
- +5000 gold from Asha's Tear structure isn't included in the daily income.
- Sometimes in the 3rd map of the Haven campaign when you conquer and convert the 2 Sanctuary towns, but the quest doesn't get completed. The quest log still shows "2/2" towns converted, but the mission doesn't end.
- Flawless Assult doesn't work on Mother Breeder.
- Enemies respond to Juggernaut's Charge ability after the attack, not during.
- The first dialog with the "stalker" in Inferno campaign part 3 is not working, it just shows Kiril's first sentence without his voice, and it doesn't continue and you cannot forward to Ghost's response, you just have to skip the entire dialog.
- About Slava's might blow: you cannot see how much additional damage creatures will suffer after it. The description reads "Y damage".
- After building a Capitol in one of your towns, the option to build one is still offered in your other towns. However, you cannot accept it. They should not offer it anymore when you already own one
- Reaching a new blood or tears rank doesn't boost the passive skills as it's supposed to do.
- Phoenixes' freeze when they die. This only happens if the Phoenix is an enemy unit not your unit.
- Dynasty weapon Souldrinker's "Life Drain" becomes available much later than when the weapon reached the responding level.
- Boots Of The Waverider, which gives my units +1 movement "on sea", does give that bonus also on a land battle. Moreover it doesn't give that bonus against enemy heroes, only enemy neutrals.
- The building in Haven that makes Guardian Angel charge to lvl 1 at the beginning of a battle doesn't work.
- Dynasty achievement bug: The achievement "Terminator" can't be won on maps which have an Arena as the neutrals stay in there permanently.
- The biographies of Seraph and Celestial are vice versa
- Centaurs Vigilant Scout is not triggered sometimes.
- Kappa's Leap doesn't contribute to the Honor bar.
- Again in Kappa's leap, say it will leap on 24 Sentinels, and will do the damage to kill 48 Sentinels, it says "will kill 48" even though there are 24 units in the stack it will leap upon.
- The battle music continues on after an Arena fight is over.
- A frozen unit, when the frozen affect dies out and it becomes able to move again, will move so carrying the frozen effect along, which was on the ground of the tile it was frozen, with itself.
- If you capture a dwelling in an area that doesn't have a Fort, it will say "you do not own this building, capture the fort that controls this area" and you won't be able to convert it, though it stays as yours.
- In a battle in a Wrecked Galleon, the tiles are not shown.
- Altough the description says about Frozen Grounds spell that once a unit is catched by it, the others will also see it, the other UI units also step on the frozen grounds anyway.
- The grounds stay with the frozen affect for several turns after the Frozen Grounds spell died. So you cannot understand if it died or not.
- AI heroes can pass by monsters on a map even in cases when our heroes cannot do without battle.
- Stone Skin says minus def instead of plus def when hovering above and when casting on a unit.
- Having might stats upgrade as special in hero creation page reduces your mana for some reason.
- Pathfinding bugged, you lose movement instead.
- Mana Leech spell drains % of enemy's max mana instead of current.
- Breeder Mother Mana Leech drains 5% of max mana when it says "current mana" in the description.
- Lacerator's Exploding Spike says 25% instead of 125%.
- Stronghold Bloodrage IV ability bugged, enemy still retaliates.
- Putrid Lamasu got the ability "Aura of Putrescence" but their stat page does not show it.
- Necropolis Unique building Asha's Hourglass bugged, enemy heroes does not get -30% less movement in area of control.
- All artifacts that reduce elemental damage don't do so.
- Light Elemental Speed of Light bugged, they get retaliated.
- Shadow Elemental is immune to dark attacks but its description says it has 50% resistence lik other elementals.
- Whenever you have your Griffins "wait" to act and then make the Dive attack when their wait is over, you can still make a regular attack right after it. In the case of a Morale bonus, you even get two attacks after the Dive this way.
- Altough Heroism says it increases the Might Damage the unit does, it also increases the Magic Damage.
- "Amphibian" explains that Sanctuary creatures are immune to movement reduction effects of Water School. But Frozen Ground stops their movement whereas Ice Bolt doesn't.
- Town's Recruitment has an occasional problem. For example it says there are 134 creatures in Town and when I click "buy them all" botton it says that I can buy all 134 of them but actually it leaves some behind as my resources are not enough.
- On the second map of the Sanctuary campaign, the mission "Capture the Eastern Haven fort" cannot be completed as there is no Eastern Haven fort.
- When Griffins make a Dive attack, thereby killing the very last enemy stack, while also having a second attack (due to Morale), combat doesn't end automatically after they land again. You have to move them in order for the game to see that combat is over.
- Sometimes the game stops refreshing the weekly growth your units until you restart the game. So, you get much less units then you should get until you realize this.
- During a battle, in a unit's window who has been damaged by Phoenix's Moonfire Aura, the number in the blankets indicating the units you have lost shows irrelevant large numbers.
- A unit damaged by Yuki-Onna's Ice Shards react one squire after the one they have been hit by it on.
- If you put Yuki Onna's Ice Shards on the same tiles with Frozen Grounds spell, Ice Shards don't work.
- You can't see how many units Sacred Kirin will kill with his Hailstorm Aura.
- Sometimes you can't attack from some tiles with Sacred Kirin's Hailstorm, even if it can attack normally from that tile.
- In the 3rd map of the Sanctuary campaign, although when you convert their towns and Ulagan shouts "Ulagan defies you!" and declares war on me, he remains as my hero, another orc hero assaults me, not him.
- If an Arch Lich's Life Drain will completely kill an enemy stack, it doesn't any damage.
- Dreamwalker's Sky And Earth doesn't make any damage if the target doesn't move but the description of the ability says nothing of the sort.
- Sometimes, several of the Dynasty Weapons' your hero has been using are having their special abilities being seen in your creatures' windows, although only one (naturally) is equipped.
- Guardian Angel gauge is not filled when your units are dealt damage contrary to what the ability's description says.
- A Centaur pacified by Vestals or has Time Stasis cast on it, use their Vigilant Scout if an enemy gets close anyway. Same with Praetorion's Shield Bash ability.
- Shrine Of Chivalry adventure map building doesn't give +1 combat movement bonus.
- Luck can come to a unit attacked by a Griffin's Dive, as if it will retaliate.
- Guardian Angel sometimes lasts longer than 1 turn, and sometimes much less than 1 turn.
- I can't see if my Vestals will be able to Pacify the enemy unit or see how many turns will the Pacify last before the attack like you can see with Succubus's Enthrall.
- Have two heroes plot a path directly onto an item, but don't actually move them. Then have one hero pick up the item, and move away. Press space for the other hero to follow the already plotted path. When he arrives at the now empty space, he'll receive another copy of the item.
- Attacking an Enthralled unit will not kill the Enthrall affect, although it says it will in the description of the ability.
- Whenever you teleport a Hero to a town, any Hero present at the visiting slot gets put into the garrison slot. If you select the garrisoned Hero while the other Hero is still in the process of teleporting to that town, both Heroes will actually end up in the town gate on the map at the exact same spot - but only one will show up in the garrison slot.
- Sometime a newly bought hero will not have the Town Portal spells until a random number of turns passes.
- Whenever you have visited the Town window of a town, you cannot use the Town Portal spell to teleport to another town with the Hero in the visiting slot of the town. You have to access the Hero's details and close it again, to regain functionality of the Town Portal spell with that Hero.
- Sacred Kirin's Trail Of Clouds says it gives an extra action to friendly creatures moving into the cloud. But the friendly unit does get that bonus only if it passes through the mist without attacking, but not if it passes through the mist and attacks.
- When a ghost uses Wail of the Netherworld to heal a friendly stack and damage adjacent enemy stacks, if among the enemy stack there are some succubus/lilim then Rapture in Agony/Pleasure in Pain will damage the stack of ghosts. This should not happen since Rapture in Agony/Pleasure in Pain should affect only melee attackers.
- Sometimes the Blood/Tears points stop adding up.
- At the beginning of some combats with the neutral armies, two neutral units start at the same tile, over each other.
- Emerald Yumi Bow doesn't give the range bonus to Breeders.
- Sometimes the spell "Implosion" becomes uncastable.
- Sometimes the game freezes when attacking the northwestern corner castle in the second Haven campaign "Fair is foul and foul is fair"
- Occasionally, when you restart a 2nd, 3rd, 4th map in a campaign with a different dynasty trait than you originally have chosen, the hero will start that map at Level 0.
- Twin Fang (Sanctuary Might blood ability) and Cleave (Warfare Rank 3 ability) sometimes work together and sometimes they don't.
- Map structure that gives +10 magic power for 1 week works for main hero only for 1 fight or 1 day and disappears after save/load while it works normally for secondary heroes.
- Using the life drain ability from souldrinker on an enemy behind castle walls will only heal ally units that are also within the walls.
- The Gloves of Snatching do not work properly.
- Meditation doesn't seem to work.
- Sometimes the damage a unit will do is shown as a negative value.
- In multiplayer maps, sometimes the units in town become unhirable as they seem to have negative numbers.
- Inferno marketplace (Chaos Crucible) is not working as described, the rates don't change at all meaning is exactly as other marketplaces but costs 1000 extra.
- Haven's 'Mark of the Heretic' ability for the hero's attack doesn't show the numeric value of the increased damage when you look at it, it just shows 'Y'.
- A hero who has the "Snatch" ability from the skill tree will lose the bonus this ability grants if he/she equips and unequips an artifact that also grants the "Snatch" ability.
- Radiant glory retaliates on Light Elementals, although they shouldn't due to "Speed Of Light"
- Ring Of Haste's initiative bonus disappears when you enter a battle and returns on the adventure map.
- The hero ability "Heroic Charge" doesn't grant the damage bonus for several creatures.
Напоминаю, что с момента релиза прошло почти ЧЕТЫРЕ месяца, а о следующем патче\аддоне ни слова.
Итак, я полагаю, что игру тупо забросили и ждать, чего-нибудь путного дальше не имеет смысла! А вы как думаете?
П.С. Это мой первый пост, если что не так, то не ругайте плиз, а укажите на ошибки.
Мне просто интересно, у кого-нибудь есть схожие ощущения?
ИМХО, в таком виде подходяще для поста на форуме, но не в виде полноценной статьи.
Вот если продолжить, к примеру, идею сравнения по пунктам с предыдущими частями, со скриншотами (как тут с городами), то может выйти очень даже неплохо!
Самому мне было недолго интересно поиграть на хотсите, но очень быстро надоело. Сюжетку не прошел. Прямо как-то даже жаль. Вся надежда на "перерождение" Desciples.